I was invited to the Mickey’s Halloween party bloggers event as always all opinions are my own.
Mickey’s Halloween Party is an annual Halloween party at Disneyland. This year it started on September 26th and it runs through October 31st. In this video I share 8 tips to REALLY enjoy Mickey’s Halloween Party with your family.
It’s one of my family’s favorite events during the spooky season! We can all dress up, trick-or-treat around the park, enjoy the exclusive entertainment for Mickey’s Halloween Party as well as the decorations, Mickey really transforms his house for the Non-Scary Halloween party when the Disney Villains take over the park.
On Disney Parks website says: “You’re invited to dress up your little ones, don a costume of your own, trick-or-treat at the ultimate neighborhood—Disneyland Park” But is more than that! You dress up as an individual or family which is what we do every year, you trick-or-treat around Disneyland Park, which is transformed for Halloween nights, It goes from the happiest to not so scary place on earth, there are Halloween decorations every where, the lights are dimmed, you see Disney villains everywhere, there’s fun Halloween music, Halloween treats but the best is the Disney Halloween atmosphere!
What time does Mickey’s Halloween Party starts?
Mickey’s Halloween Party starts either at 6pm or 7pm depending on the date, but, you can arrive before the party to “mix in” with regular Disneyland guests for three hours prior to the start of Mickey’s private bash and enjoy the attractions at the park, how great is that!
These are some of the highlights of Mickey’s Halloween Party:
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party) It’s amazing! I mean where else can you see Oogie Boogie light up the night sky? Only at Mickey’s Halloween Party, in the fireworks show “Halloween Screams.”
- “Monsters U Dance Party” at Tomorrowland Terrace, where guests can join Mike & Sulley and their fellow students of Monsters University in a fun and family-friendly frat party.
- “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade featuring some favorite characters, performed twice nightly, where you get to see all your favorite Disney characters in Halloween customs!
- Disney villains arriving amid thunder and lightning to transform Town Square into Villains Square, on Main Street, U.S.A.
- New for Mickey’s Halloween Party is “Villains Square,” a chance to party with Disney villains in Disneyland.
- The Cadaver Dans ghoul quartet, performing Halloween-themed tunes aboard a drifting graveyard-themed raft on the Rivers of America
- An opportunity for everyone in the family to attend the park in costume.
- Bring your camera and lots of space because there are tons of photo locations with popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains
- Enjoy nearly all the Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy Haunted Mansion Holiday which this year has new surprises! Look for this year’s unique gingerbread house and a very unhappy zombie. Since Disneyland only sells a certain number of tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party, the wait at all the attractions is minimum!
- Parking for one standard-size vehicle is included with the purchase of Mickey’s Halloween Party tickets.
When do tickets go on sale and what’s the cost?
Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party may be purchased online by clicking HERE and, for the first time, on mobile devices at Disneyland.com/party,as well as at the Disneyland Resort main gate and by phone at 714-781-4400.
Tickets purchased in advance are available at a discount on select nights. Tickets purchased on the day of the event are $70 each. All tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party on Halloween Night, Friday, Oct. 31, are $77 each.