This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MagicalFamilyFirsts #CollectiveBias
Since March 2016, guests are able to look at a calendar eight to eleven months in advance to see which days are considered “value,” “regular” or “peak.” Guests will pay more on “peak” days — when busier times are forecast, but if you’re willing to visit a Walt Disney World parks on a Tuesday in March for example, you’ll pay a few dollars less and you can expect less crowds. On the other hand if you go on a weekend in Spring Break or June for example, You’ll pay about $20 more per single day ticket. Check the calendar here Disneyland Resort Theme Park Tickets or Walt Disney World Tickets
Talk to your family to find out which are their favorite Walt Disney World Parks attractions and make a list so you know which attractions are a must.
3 Save Money
Besides bringing lots of snacks and water to Walt Disney World Parks, there’s other items you should bring and don’t worry about carrying it around, there’s lockers outside and inside all parks. It’s only $7 and you can open and close the locker as many times as you like until they close the parks.
- Umbrella and ponchos if it’s a rainy day
- Portable Power Charger for your phone. You’ll take and share so many magical photos, you don’t want to run out of battery. There are no charging stations at the Parks.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Huggies Natural Care Wipes, these are a must! Specially with kids, you don’t want to be caught in a messy situation and not have any wipes on hand.
5 Getting up Early Pays off
You gotta get to the parks early, as soon as they open and if you’re staying at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort, take advantage of the magic morning hours which allows you to enter the park 1 hour before it opens. Walt Disney World also has Magic Night. This is exclusive for guests of the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts so they can enjoy the attractions with almost no wait!
As soon as you enter the park, get a fast pass, you can have one fast pass at a time for every park.
- At Disneyland Resort; (1) for Disneyland and (1) Disney California Adventure.
- At Walt Disney World you can have 3 Fast passes at a time for the same Disney Park per day, once you used all 3 Fast passes you can keep adding up to 3 Fast Passes.
Start with the popular attractions, since the later in the day it gets the more crowded these attractions will get.
Find out the direction of parade, you want sit where the parade starts, so when the parade ends you can get up and enjoy the parks, this will buy between 30 and 45 minutes.
7 Eat Early or Late
Don’t eat at the same time everyone eats, eat at least 1 hour before or after, this way you can easily find a table and enjoy your meal.
BJ’s and Huggies® are all about family firsts, including one family’s chance to experience the magical firsts of Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida.
Every Huggies® purchase gets you another chance to win a 4-Day, 3-Night Walt Disney World® Experience!
It’s easy to enter:
- Buy Huggies®.
- Upload your receipt
- Visit BJsHuggiesSweeps.comfor more details. Good Luck!
Got any Walt Disney World tips? Share them, I love to hear from other Disney fans!
For more Walt Disney World Planning information visit