This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BringTheTropicsHome #CollectiveBias
Smells can evoke all kinds of emotional reactions, from mood changes to perception on people. Scent-preferences are usually associated with memories, for example the smell of vanilla reminds me of my grandmother’s house, I think she had candle in her house, the smell of chile makes me want to cook carne asada.
And as soon as I smell a tropical scent it’s like I’m teleport to an island and I’m surrounded by palm trees, I can almost hear the ocean and feel the sand on my feet and I say, “One piña colada please! ”
After my short 30 seconds dream of me being on island enjoying my piña colada admiring the blue ocean, I open my eyes and I’m inspired to do something outdoors under the sun, to walk, run, play one of my kid’s favorite games my own version of “El Bote Pateado” a classic Mexican kids’ game I use to play as a child in Mexico with my friends. To make it more fun for my boys, I named the game, “Kick and color for your life” We had so much fun playing it!
Here’s what you’ll need.
- Water guns
- Food Coloring
- The more kids that play this game he better.
- The best area to play is a large one with many places to hide.
- Pick a kid to be “it”
- Place the can and water guns in the center of your playing area
- The “it” hits the can with his eyes closed, and counts to whatever number is decided. While the “it” is counting, the rest of the players run and hide somewhere. When the “it” finishes counting, he goes and looks for the other players.
- When the “it” sees someone he calls out the hider’s name. Then the hider and the “it” race back to the water guns. and start shooting water color at each other, who ever gets hit first on the front of his shirt looses and it is the “it”.
My boys and I had so much fun playing “Kick and color for your life” I’m sure this fun memories will last a lifetime, but what it didn’t last was the stains on my kids’ shirts, thanks to all®’s trusted stain fighting power that promises to fight the toughest kid stains like grass, mud, and grape juice.
It was the New all® Fresh Tropical Mist™ scent, which smells like tropics that inspired me to go outdoor and play a game with my kids and it was all®’s trusted stain fighting power that promises to fight the toughest kid stains like grass, mud, and grape juice that helped me get rid of the color stains on my kids’ shirts. all® Fresh Tropical Mist™ contains in-wash pre-treaters for great stain removal, so no need to wait hours for those stains to come out.
all® Fresh Tropical Mist™ costs 30% less than the leading brand and you can find at Walmart, Alberton’s/Safeway, Dollar General, ShopRite, Stop&Shop, Food Giant, Food Lion, Shaw’s and Family Dollar where I bought it and what caught my attention is that the New all® Fresh Tropical Mist™ offers the same powerful clean, we moms love because it makes our lives a lot easier!
Give all® Fresh Tropical Mist™ a try, here’s a coupon to help you save some money! all® Fresh Tropical Mist™ would not only help you get rid of the toughest stains but its flowery scent will certainly put a smile on your face, freshen up your day and inspire you to enjoy those beautiful and fun sunny days outside!
- All the kids come out of his hiding place and the game starts again.
- The winner will be the last kid to be found and wasn’t shot with color water.
More Latina Mom TV Videos