Moms With Acne is More Common Than You Think
Tips to Fight Adult Acne!
If you suffer from acne, you know, zits, blackheads and pimples are not exclusive of teenagers, believe me, I know! I have been suffering from acne since my teenage years, so I know what I’m taking about, having an oily skin is no fun, one pimple can ruin your day even week! You feel horrible and don’t even feel like dressing up, all your can see is that horrible, terrible, very bad pimple! In fact one in five women between the ages of 25 and 40 suffer from acne which can cause damaged skin, scarring, a lack in confidence and even depression. So many factors that can cause acne such as; stress to hormonal influxes during or after pregnancy, nutrition, medications and the list can go on and on and the sad part, there are very few effective solutions to either prevent or fight acne, actually the ones that usually work are very expensive, we’re talking hundreds to thousand of dollars! But there are things you can do to either prevent it or fight it.
As an acne expert here are a few tips to prevent and fight acne that work for me:
- Never, NEVER go to sleep before washing your face, your skin also needs some sleep so it can rejuvenate. As far as which kind of soap to use, you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars, just make sure is Dermatologist recommended and for your type of skin, I like a soap that leaves my skin feeling fresh but not dry.
- Always moisturize your skin to prevent dryness, choose one that has sunscreen for sun protection.
- Water can go a long way! Drink lots to hydrate your skin.
- Watch what you eat, each people’s skin reacts different to food, me for example, I can’t eat chocolate or I breakout, but your skin might not like strawberries or even spinach! Keep track of what type of food causes you pimples or zits.
- Keep your hands off your face, I know is difficult, even for me, but our hands are full of germs and that will cause you to breakout.
- Visit a dermatologist as soon as you see an acne problem, the longer you wait the worst it could get.
- A visit to a dermatologist and the products the doctor will prescribe could mean spending lots of money, all effective acne products are very expensive, if you want to save yourself hundreds of dollars do some research about over the counter acne products you can try, I recently tried ZAPZYT acne treatments which claim to be fast-acting, effective and are free of alcohol, fragrances and dyes.
- ZAPZYT offers two cleansers – the ZAPZYT Acne Wash Cleanser and Pore Clearing Scrub, and two on-the-spot treatments – the ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel which claims to fight acne in 5 hours and Pore Treatment Gel, which features medications AND soothing botanicals to help heal and moisturize skin. Each product ranges from $4 to $9.
My opinion on ZAPZYT
Did ZAPZYT prevent acne?
I have two answers for this question.
1 Yes! Did ZAPZYT helped me to prevent acne. On the 3rd day of using all ZAPZYT products my skin was clean like never before, not oily and felt fresh, but it was very dry, so I started using the products, every 2 days and the dryness got better. As soon as I felt a pimple or zit, I applied ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel and the problem and it did got smaller overnight and the pimple would go away in less than 2 days. I made sure to use the Pore Treatment Gel as well.
2 Not totally. ZAPZYT did prevent oil on my skin, cleaned my forehead where I had lots of tiny bumps, but I still got a couple of pimples and zits on my chin and close to my nose.
Do I recommend ZAPZYT
Yes I do! Specially if you have very oily skin because ZAPZYT can be strong on your skin. Although I got a few pimples and it made my skin very dry, ZAPZYT did prevent a horrible breakout or huge pimples. When and was able to get rid of the problem in less than 2 days.
Tips when using ZAPZYT
Start by using the products slowly, every 2 days to prevent a very dry skin, once your skin gets accustomed to the product try using it every day.
After using the Acne Wash Cleanser and Pore Clearing Scrub (2-3 times a week), and the Acne Treatment Gel and Pore Treatment Gel, moisturize your skin day and night to help prevent dryness. Read more about ZAPZYT skin care ingredients and more testimonials CLICK HERE: ZAPZYT
Want to try ZAPZYT? I’m giving away a “Moms against Acne with ZAPZYT pack!” Enter the giveaway below and good luck!
- Leave a comment below, telling me, What’s your biggest problem area with acne?
- Once you commented, use the form below to log in and enter the giveaway. Simply do one or more of the following ten entry methods listed on the form and earn up to a total of 39 points! Complete all ten entries to give yourself the best chance of winning! Make sure to do what you check on the form otherwise you’ll be disqualified.
Giveaway will be open until March 30th 9:00pm PST. Winner will be selected via random.org and will be notified via email. Winner has 24 hours to respond to our notification before another winner will be selected. Giveaway is open to winners in the US only, 18 years or older.
Disclosure: I received a 4 pack of ZAPZYT products which made possible the review as well as a pack for the giveaway, as always all opinions are my own.