At THE LEGO® MOVIE EXPERIENCE you can step onto the LEGO® soundstage, see actual movie footage, interviews with the cast and explore some of the awesome LEGO models you see on the “The LEGO® Movie”
During the opening on on February 20th 2014, actor Jadon Sand, who plays “Finn” and worked alongside Will Ferrell in “The LEGO Movie,” was present and signed autographs and took photos with the guests.
WATCH THE VIDEO so you can see why THE LEGO® MOVIE EXPERIENCE is so AWESOME! And a must for your children, my boys were amazed and of course didn’t want to leave.
FUN FACTS about The Lego Movie Experience
- More than 3 Million LEGO® elements are used to create THE LEGO MOVIE EXPERIENCE®
- It took 10 Model Builders 2,000 hours (roughly 5 weeks) to build at Warner Bros. Studios
- It took 4 Model Builders 6 weeks to reassemble at LEGOLAND® California
- The “worlds” seen at THE LEGO MOVIE EXPERIENCE include: Cloud Cuckooland, Old West, Bricksburg, Middle Zealand and Octane Tower
- There are 1200 LEGO models on the set including:
- 116 Buildings
- 165 Vehicles
- 61 Micro Managers
- 15 Spaceships
- 3 Dragons
- THE LEGO MOVIE EXPERIENCE uses 91 LEGO retail sets which include rare, discontinued, new and current sets
- There are 1423 minifigures on the set
- If you were to build the entire film with LEGO bricks, it would take 15,080,330 bricks!
I was invited to THE LEGO® MOVIE EXPERIENCE media event at Legoland Californi wich made this review possible, as always all opinons are my own.