Kids Play and Eat FREE in October in San Diego!
During the entire month of October, children get special deals at more than 100 San Diego hotels, restaurants, attractions, museums and transportation companies! Some of the FREEBIES for the little ones are complimentary meals and attractions to free stays at hotels, they can even ride the trolley and coaster for FREE!
So in October any day is a great day to make it a family fun day!
“Kids Free in October, presented by Time Warner Cable”, Participating museums:
• Barona Cultural Center & Museum
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps
• California Surf Museum
• Coronado Museum of History & Art
• Flying Leatherneck Aviation Museum
• Gaslamp Museum at William H. Davis House
• Heritage of the Americas Museum
• Japanese Friendship Garden
• La Jolla Historical Society
• Living Coast Discovery Center
• Lux Art Institute
• Marston House Museum & Gardens
• Mingei International Museum
• Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
• Museum of Making Music
• Museum of Photographic Arts
• Oceanside Museum of Art
• Reuben H. Fleet Science Center (gallery only)
• San Diego Air & Space Museum
• San Diego Archaeological Center
• San Diego Automotive Museum
• San Diego Botanic Garden
• San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum
• San Diego Chinese Historical Museum
• San Diego History Center
• San Diego Model Railroad Museum
• San Diego Museum of Art
• Santa Ysabel Store & Backcountry Visitor Center
• Serra Museum
• The NAT (San Diego Natural History Museum)
• Tijuana Estuary Visitor Center
• Timken Museum of Art
• USS Midway Museum
• Veterans Museum & Memorial Center
• Visions Art Museum
• Warner-Carillo Ranch House
• Water Conservation Garden
• Women’s Museum of California
• Children 12 and under get in free.
• Coupon limited to two children per paid adult.
• Does not apply to field trips or special events.
• Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a paid adult during the visit, some museums allow 2 kids per paid adult.
- For more information and to get your coupons visit: San Diego museum council Website.
To learn about all the hotels, restaurants, attractions and transportation companies that offer FREEBIES for kids in October visit: Kids Free In October in San Diego.