Healthy Breakfasts in Minutes

Every  morning is crazy at my home, doesn’t matter how early I wake up  we end up running to the door at 8am.

I want to think is the same situation at other houses where moms also work. We hardly have time to do anything, so the less time I spend making breakfast the better, but at the same time I want my family to start their day with a healthy meal in their tummies.

Here I’ll tell you how do I accomplish feeding my family a healthy breakfast that takes only minutes.

Disclosure: This is Not a paid post.The products were provided by PepsiCo for review, as always by my opinion is solely my own.

You might also like:

The #1 reason kids are obese

The healthy side of PepsiCo

Better fun for you snacks, a must this spring break

Fun and Better for you 4th of July party

More Latina Mom TV Videos

Showing the latest of13 Comments

Join the Latina Mom TV Talk!

1. Thank you for sharing all these great tip!! Breakfast is so important!

2. Jamie says:

Oh I love this. My kids have oatmeal every morning.

3. Tania – you were so serious in the beginning of the video that I took you completely seriously. I was just about to hang myself from a rafter by my children’s fruit leathers when your oatmeal segment kicked in. Thank God!

4. My favorite oatmeal is the brown sugar one. I love those little packets.

5. natalie says:

great ideas!! breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

6. RICHARD says:

Wow…This is great.Nice work.

Richard

7. Caryn B says:

Oatmeal is my breakfast staple! : )

8. vanessa says:

this is a great idea! I love breakfast! It’s my favorite meal of the day!

9. Yogurt has always been high on our list. But the older my kids get (teenagers), the harder it is to get them to eat breakfast.

10. Ericka says:

Love your video. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.

11. Sharing family meals is a powerful way for parents to role model healthy choices. According to Dr. Kulze, studies show that families who regularly eat together at home consume more fruits and veggies and less calories and junk food than those who don’t dine together or eat often at restaurants. Studies also show that teens who sit down and eat with their parents engage in less risky behavior, such as substance abuse and sexual promiscuity, than their peers who don’t consistently share meals at home with Mom and Dad.