“El Paso Positivo” Dance to Shape up for Summer

Dancing is one of my favorite things to do, so when I was told I had been selected  as a Positivity Ambassador and help encourage my readers to Shape Up for Summer by being active I couldn’t be more excited!

I’m sure you have heard about El Paso Positivo song and dance, but have you tried the moves? Well I did and I  had a lot of fun dancing with my kids and of course afterwards we needed to drink some milk to help our muscles recover from all the dancing.

Want to learn  the moves of “El Paso Positivo”? Watch the video via You Tube

And learn more about how to get active and get in shape this summer, by visiting “El Paso Positivo website and stay connected on Facebook!

Disclosure: This is part of a sponsored campaign with the California Milk Processor Board and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.

More Latina Mom TV Videos

Showing the latest of15 Comments

Join the Latina Mom TV Talk!

1. What fun! We have pretty much banned sports drinks in our house and milk is one of the main drinks the kids have (other than water). With two growing boys I’m sure going through a lot of it! :)

2. Guadalupe Corona says:

Glad to see we are promoting fitness with our kids plus drinking milk. I recall when I was young my parents would buy milk on USA side because it had calcium and it would help us grow. Yet also great to hear about chocolate milk rather than sport drinks.

Gracias…Y a bailar…con el paso positivo!!

3. Teresina says:

Dancing is great way to develop childrens motor skills and rythm ! And what better way that to turn it into family party with a great positive message !

4. kelly says:

congrats on being selected as a Positivity Ambassador – you’re PERFECT for the job! I think I’m going to have to work on my dance moves – because they didn’t come super easy to me. but the kids had a blast. Thanks for getting us up & moving!

5. So you think you can mom? says:

I’m dancing right now!!! Great video!

6. Aracely says:

Love the video Tania. The song is so catchy!

7. Great video! Your boys are so cute!

8. Tania — you’re encouraging me to dance with my daughters, which will embarrass them deeply, but they’re going to have to get used to that. Claro que si!

9. I hope my youngest turns out to be a dancer. He jumps up and down to Yo Gabba Gabba when it comes on so I think he’s going to have that dancing trait. Yay!

10. You ARE Madonna!! Cute video Tania!

11. Ciaran says:

Your kids are very cute, sweet that they dance with you.

12. Sharlene says:

I LOVE to dance with my kids. Such great exercise and such a catchy beat!

13. Caryn B says:

How fun! We LOVE to dance! LOVE this video…. : )