Dawn, my Best Friend in the Kitchen, specially during the Holidays!

As a working mom, every minute counts, so the less time i have to spend doing chores at home the better.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is my ally, it’s so powerful that makes the washing dishes task almost enjoyable because you don’t have to put too much effort, Dawn does it for you, just watch the video.

Disclosure: I wasn’t compensated for this video. I received the product for free which allowed me to review it. This is my own opinion.

More Latina Mom TV Videos

Showing the latest of13 Comments

Join the Latina Mom TV Talk!

1. I use this product in my home.
    not with “my lover” lol!

2. Jamie says:

I agree, dawn works great.

I try to keep all natural products in our kitche, Dawn doesn’t make the cut….however, it is GREATLY missed lol…

3. Washing dishes is one of my least favorite things in the world – Once I’m finished with the cooking, I like to just escape the kitchen. Fortunately my husband picks up the slack, and increasingly my kids will too. But even so, there’s usually a pile of dishes waiting for me at least once a day. : )

4. Florinda says:

I’ve used Dawn for years, and plan to stay with it.

5. Ciaran says:

Dishwashing is my least fave household task as well!

6. Adrienne says:

I kinda enjoy doing dishes. Of course I now live alone so that makes a big difference. LOL

7. Vacuuming has to be my least favorite. Ugh. But floating tumbleweeds of dog and cat hair are even lower on my list. Yeah, I think vacuuming is the worst.

8. vanessa says:

great vlog! Love your accent! I love dawn. I does work really well.

9. Love your Vlog! Mole & enchiladas — now your talking my language.

10. Silvia says:

Washing dishes is one of my favorite activities, it always bring good memories of the “sobremesa” at Mexican gatherings!

11. Catalina says:

Lo que sea, huh? lol! Just like everyone here, I hate also hate washing dishes. Thank goodness for kids, b/c I put my boys to work. Actually we take turns — I try to be fair — they hate washing dishes, too.

12. Caryn B says:

I have to admit that I let my dishwasher do the washing LOL I so don’t enjoy it….But alas…there are some dishes that simply must be handwashed and the hubby and I flip for it each and every time!

13. Doing dishes is the one thing that I ask my husband to do. :)