As you can see my 4 year old LOVES! Peter Pan so he couldn’t be more excited when I told him what I had for him, “Peter Pan” Diamond Edition! The classic tale that taught us all “to believe” and first introduced us to the Darling children – Wendy, John and Michael – as they flew with Peter Pan and Tinker Bell past the second star to the right and straight on ‘till morning to the enchanted world of Never Land.
Celebrating the 60th Anniversary release of Walt Disney’s classic, “Peter Pan,” soars to all-new heights – with a new digital restoration and high definition picture and sound – for the first time on Blu-ray™.
The “Peter Pan” Diamond Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack includes everything you need to rediscover the magical adventure and relive childhood memories of this great bedtime story.
- Blu-ray, filled with high-flying bonus features for all ages that includes – the groundbreaking feature Disney Intermission, Growing up with Nine Old Men short film, never-before-seen Deleted Scenes and a never-before-heard Deleted Song.
- DVD, Introduction by Diane Disney Miller, Tinker Bell a Fairy’s Tale
- Digital Copy, so you can watch it anywhere, anytime on your computer or portable devices
- Storybook App, enjoy tap-play interactivity including coloring pages, memory matching games and interactive puzzles, “Peter Pan” storybook App is my kids’ favorite, they play it everywhere we go.
“Peter Pan” is a “must-own” addition to everyone’s home entertainment collection to rediscover or introduce the magical adventure!
My kids, who were very familiar with “Peter Pan” couldn’t get their eyes off the screen the whole movie, it was like they were watching this Disney classic for the first time and I have to admit I enjoyed the movie as much as they did.
To learn more and keep informed on this release:
- “Like” the Peter Pan Facebook
- Follow @DisneyPictures on Twitter
- View videos at www.YouTube.com/DisneyMovies
Disclosure: This is not a paid post, I received a copy of “Peter Pan” Diamond Edition but as you know I’m a huge Disney fan so my opinion is solely my own.