Ways Technology Can Help Transform Love This Valentine’s Day
Whether you’re spending an evening together or are thousands of miles apart from a friend, someone you’re dating, or your soul mate in Mexico, Caribbean, the Americas or Europe; technology continues to help find ways to make this Valentine’s Day memorable! Get creative, set the mood, create the ambiance and express your thoughtfulness with the following top five romantic tips set to guarantee a fun-filled day:
· Plan Ahead - download justWink app on an Android device and personalize your very own Valentine’s Day card that is physically sent directly to your loved one!
Want to eliminate the frantic calls and worry of making dinner reservations? With OpenTable you are now able to search through more than 20,000 restaurants across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico for the perfect dinner spot right on the palm f your hands.
· Plan An Intimate Evening – looking to beat the restaurant rush or unable to enjoy an intimate dinner in the same city? Plan your menu a few days in advance on Epicurious, a free award-winning meal-planning application and enjoy an intimate meal that evening via Skype together at home.
· Select The Right Wine – the average person can become intimidated by the overwhelming selections of wine. Put yourself at ease while pairing your wine with the Hello Vino app.
· Direct The Music - set the mood by choosing your artists and allow Pandora Radio to serve as your musical director.
· Say “I Love You” – warm the heart, highlight, create and share your memories with the new full-featured, 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Camera™. Capture and preserve your favorite moments in vivid detail with 16-megapixel images and 1080p HD video. Share your best shots on the Instagram app, or you can create and personalize your very own postcard on Hipster app and share it real-time with friends and family through Verizon’s lightning fast 4G LTE network.
Check out more gift options or ideas at www.verizonwireless.com
Disclosure: This is not paid post, just wanted to share the information so you can have a Happy San Valentine’s Day!