This post is sponsored by Dove® ClearTone™ Deodorant – designed to visibly reduce underarm dark marks and even skin tone.
My sister Janette is getting married this summer, it’s been an exciting time helping her choose her wedding dress, here’s with my youngest son.
She’s the second one of the four of us getting hitched, (From Left to right: Pollyana, Daniella, Janette and Me)
And here’s the funny part she’s is marrying my brother in law!! Here’s Janette (Right) and Moi (Left) in the back 10 years ago, during my civil ceremony. Was it destiny?
As her maid of honor, my job is not only to look gorgeous, oh no that should be bride! What I meant to say is, I’m on top of every single detail to make sure SHE looks her best on her wedding day and be ready in case of any misadventures.
Here are some tips so instead of sayng “I Do” to disaster, yo say “I Do” to the man of your dreams!
Feel Good Inside and Out, from Top to Bottom.
- Antacids/Headache Medicine- “I’m all bloated and with a headeache”
- Flats, tennis shoes or foldable shoes-“I can’t take another step, but I want to keep dancing”
- Band Aids- “I have blisters from my new shoes and all the dandcing”
- Toothbrush/Toothpaste/Dental Floss/Breath Mints-“Dinner had a lot of garlic”
- Feminine Products-“It wasn’t supposed to happen for another week!”
- Nail File/Instant Nails and nail polish-“My nail broke!
- Compact mirror- “Do I have cilantro between my teeth? I can’t see”
- Tissue- “Snif-Snif, I’ll never sleep alone again”
- Q-Tips- “My makeup is all smudge after crying!”
- Concealer/Powder and Eyeliner-“I need to look flawless for the pictures”
- Lipstick, Lip Gloss- “With these lips I look irresistible”
I know you paid hundreds of dollars to the hair stylist, but you never know when you will need these:
- Hair Spray
- Bobby pins
- Curly Iron
The Unthinkable Can Happen
I know your dress is perfect!, “But what if” can happen, better to be prepared than sorry.
- Earring backs
- Lint remover (Also for him, they are never prepared)
- Stain remover, Super glue, Double sided tape, Mending kit- “Where is my dressmaker when I need her!”
- Dove cleartone deodorant, this way you don’t have to worry about underarm dark marks, instead you will have even-looking skin tone.
I talk from experience, anything can happen on your Big Day, on my wedding for example, our priest didn’t show up and guests had to wait 45 minutes for the ceremony to start, I kept them happy with a glass of chardonnay.
Can you think of anything else I should add to this list?
Disclosure:I was compensated for this post by the Clever Girls Collective.com. All the opinions expressed here are my own.
You might also like: